I am not 50 yet but my poor grey matter feels ancient when it trys to soak up new information like how to use PhotoShop Elements. Back in December or so I downloaded the trial version and attempted to use it but all I got was a headache. I recently had the opportunity to take a two day PhotoShop Elements workshop at the local Adult Education Center, plunked down my $89 and jumped in. I think I learned a lot but won't quite know til the mail person delivers my PSE 8 that I ordered from Amazon. I know, I know, I should have downloaded it but I kind of like the software in my hot little hands.
Our teacher instructed us in workflow, cropping, histograms, color, framing and many other things. I can't wait to put the information to work. I will never have to travel anywhere again as I will be able to place myself in the picture of any location that I have ever wanted to go and never leave the comfort of my couch. Nice! So not going to happen!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment